Tuesday 3 January 2012

Contd....Lynne

Ahhh my darling Heps/Lynnie/L.Hepburn/Lovely Lynnie

I ADORE this one! She's special and lovely and down right cute as a button. I've known Lynne the shortest time out of all my bridesmaids (about 3/4 years i think) but me and her are like two peas in a pod. She's the one i go to when i need good and God advice. She knows everything about me...good and bad.
Lynnie loves the music, the rhythm, the beat, the sound. It's funny and its something i never realised till now but i've seemed to unconsciously surround myself with a lot of musically gifted people yet i have absolutely NO music talent myself...weird. Anyway, back to Heps she's one of my dearest friends and one of my biggest champions. She builds me up when i'm crumbling around the edges and i like to be goofy and silly with her because i don't feel stupid. My only regret with Lynnie is that i wish we met sooner.

Here's a wee pic of her, she's purdy!

1 comment: