Tuesday 3 January 2012

...DohMel

My silly, gorgeous, model-esque, crisp-fiend, blonde Mel. One of my dearest and oldest friends and cousin too, I can't remember not knowing her. We've shared some of my favourite childhood memories together and even now that we're in our TWENTIES (bleugh, i just threw up a little in my mouth at the thought of being this old...) we'll always just be 5years old playing barbies to one another. She's someone that i can pretend to be young again with, and be grumpy with especially when we sit with our drinks (that would be tea for me and diluted juice for her ha mel) reminisce about the days when kids were kids (grumpy young women) who played with barbies, we used to for hours and hours till we were like 12, not 13years olds who are more adult than we are. 
We would spend hours in our toy rooms, hide from our little sisters, eat salt and vinegar pringles with condensed milk and pretend we were rich ladies in a spa drinking champagne (in reality it was Mel's bathroom and juice...). 
We also used to have hair envy about one another - i wanted her thick curls and she wanted my straight hair. 
Love ya DohMel


No comments:

Post a Comment