Wednesday 4 January 2012

"Fashion is very important. It is life-enhancing and, like everything that gives pleasure, it is worth doing well" - Vivienne Westwood

I just had to do a little post of these B-E-A-UTIFUL shoesies. I adore the colour (sort of a bluey/ greyey (<clearly not a word) with a hint of seafoam green and a lovely pearlised sheen with the prettiest pink heart) and the name Vivienne Westwood Lady Dragon Heart Dove sounds amazzzing!

Here's the link to one of the websites (http://www.hervia.com/search/melissa-shoes-lady-dragon) you can buy the shoes from and best of all they come in LOTS of great colours. They're so kitsch and cute they remind me a wee bit of Katy Perry. 


I've decided I need these shoes in my life fo sho and I happen to have the PERFECT dress to wear with them...








Would also like to give a little shout out to Shelley who got these little beauties (in a different and albeit more wearable colour) for christmas. 


<they make feet look so nice and gussied up



No comments:

Post a Comment