Tuesday 3 January 2012

...The Zaz

This one i could write lots about ha! We met just over a DECADE ago (can't believe i can talk about friends from 10 years ago surreal!) at my aunty and uncle's wedding. We left the dance early and somehow landed up jumping on the bed in my mum and dad's hotel room. We then met again in 1st year of secondary school and have been pretty much inseparable ever since. She is definitely my most craziest, funniest friend who can always be counted on for mischievous good times! She is also stunning by the way  (see picture below) and has the BEST hair ever. We've done too much things together to write down and we've been to lots of places together including Spain and Southern California.
She is also the most creative person i know and has this great sense of personal style. I love her to bits and she means the world to me. I can also count on her to give me a straight no nonsense opinion which i need when i get too carried away. P.s. she also does the best silly faces but will probably kill me for posting any ha!!

<pretty lady



No comments:

Post a Comment