Wednesday 4 January 2012

late night shopping and january sales

ahhhh when did i become such a spender? i used to be the original saver even from like the age of 5 i always saved up my pennies in my banky and now you can't get me to keep them in long enough!!!

I used to be so good at NOT spending my money that one time (...at band camp, well no but it always makes me think of Alyson Hannigan in American Pie) my granda took all his kids and grandchildren to disneyland paris, yep that time me and jaz got 'lost', and long story short we ended up having to stay another night and change our flights and all that jazz. Well when we got to the train station (eurostaring it up) everyone had spent all their pennies and it was me, little old 9 year old me, to the rescue paying for the taxi's and snacks for everyone. Obviously i was reimbursed at a later but it's still a pretty cool story for a 9year old.

But anyway back to what i bought...these lovely new cat-eye sunglasses by The Row (Marykate & Ashley Olsen's ready-to-wear and accessories line launched in 2007). If you know me i'm all about the vintage so hopefully these will suit me. So excited to wear them because i have such a problem finding sunglasses that suit me and look nice. Will possibly post a pic of me wearing them when they arrive!

I bought these sunglasses from The Outnet which is the sister site to Net-a-porter. There are some great designer bargains to find so i recommend a look-see!

1 comment: