Thursday 21 July 2011

Introducing the gorgeous bridesmaids...Ratbag (Louise)

I have 5 very beautiful bridesmaids, each one special to me in different ways.

1. my little Ratbag/Ratty/Louise. my dear wee sister she is as annoying as she is beautiful so you can imagine what i have to put up with sometimes ha! (i joke...a little!). firstly i need to clear up her nickname 'Ratbag'. it isn't what some people assume is a nasty horrible name but a family pet name that most of our family and friends call her. i once looked up the definition of a ratbag: 



Noun: ratbag  'rat,bag




Usage: Brit


A person who is deemed to be despicable or contemptible



"only a ratbag would do that"; 

^ Hilarious yet not quite a good description of our ratbag.

My definition of a ratbag would be:

Noun: ratbag 'rat,bag'
Usage: us
A person who is deemed spoiled, adorable, kind, annoying, bossy, beautiful 
"only a ratbag would do that"



No comments:

Post a Comment