Tuesday 19 July 2011

So dear I love him, that with him all deaths I could endure, without him live no life. ~John Milton

I havent posted in sooooo long and i don't know why.
i love blogging and writing so much and i guess i got a little too busy with other things as usual. not cool.
so any way, the things that are new with me is:
my gorgeous, amazing and incredibly adorable boyfriend of 5years asked me to marry him on our anniversary.....and i said YES!!!!!!
I wore the gorgeous pink knee length carrie  skirt from Whistles with a sequinned white high necked topshop top with my favourite irregular choice gold high heels with the little gummie bear looking embellishment and a beautiful Lulu Guinness pink clutch. He told me to wear something memorable that night!

And here is a picture of the most perfect ring in the world, for me that is!! I absolutely couldn't adore this ring more. Matt took me on the day of the Royal Wedding (sweet i know) to go ring shopping and we had went to the first jewellery store and the man just DID NOT GET ME one tiny bit. But then we went to the next one and it was literally love at first sight. Its from their 'memoir' collection so it had me from the start. Oh and the wedding band to go with it is pure perfection too!! At the point we went ring shopping Matt hadn't actually asked me to marry him yet but I jokingly said to him if he would mind asking me now so i didn't have to take the pretty diamonds off!! 
However, I patiently waited a further month till the 30th May (our 5year anniversary) till he went down upon bended knee and asked me if I would do him the honour of being his wife. The proposal was divine and totally him and me.
I got a shock because I thought it maybe could be that night but then he told me he was taking me to a restaurant (albeit our favourite and most special restaurant) because I had always said to him if he was to ever ask me to never do it in a restaurant with people looking SOOOO embarrassing!! But he actually bought out the restaurant so we were alone, had my red and white roses, candles and my favourite music playing. 

We're getting married the day before my 21st birthday, on Friday 21st September 2012 at Aswanley Estate in Huntly http://www.aswanley.com/. Its a gorgeous converted steading, everything has been recently refurbished and it fits my dream wedding perfectly!

And guess what I'm doing tomorrow.........

Going to look for my bridal gown!!! It's so, so surreal I can't actually believe its happening. Such an amazing year ahead for us

No comments:

Post a Comment