Wednesday 30 January 2013

And best dress goes too....

I love awards season for the amazingly major dress action.

I try to record most of the award shows but we still haven't got our sky/cable organised so i'm having to resort to online :(

Golden globes dresses were lovely but I wasn't blown away completely by the dresses overall to be honest. Anne Hathaway in Chanel was standout my FAVOURITE look of the night. I say 'look' because her hair/make up/ skin tone just everything overall was as goldilocks would say JUST RIGHT!! She was divine monochrome, classic, Chanel perfection.

Here's some of my favourite looks...

 Amanda Seyfried in Givenchy Haute Couture by Riccardo Tisci 

 Amy Adams in Marchesa

 Eva Longoria in Emilio Pucci 

 Jennifer Lawrence in Dior Haute Couture

 Nicole Richie in Naeem Khan 

Michelle Dockery in Alexandre Vaultier Couture 

Anne Hathaway in Chanel

Jennifer Lopez Zuhair Murad




No comments:

Post a Comment