Monday 13 December 2010

“Motivation is like Cupcakes for the brain. You cannot get enough in one sitting. It needs continual and regular top ups."

Hello my Sweeties,Long time no new posts...orders for cuppycakes have been flying in of late as well as all the coursework which has left me precious little time to blog...I'm sorry, forgive me?With the weather experiencing slight schizophrenia a few of us seem to be passing by the style department in favour of bundling up all warm and snug in cosy sweatshirts and tons of layers. But I have the winter style solution to looking chic without feeling the cold. Topshop Khaki Coated Faux Fur Collar CoatDVF EarMuffs £77.00 available at MatchesFashion.comPremium Brown Faux Fur Cossack Hat ZARA LONG JACQUARD CARDIGAN £59.99Topshop ASHANTI Black Shearling Ankle Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment