Thursday 16 December 2010

“The law of love could be best understood and learned through having Cupcakes."

Hey Sweeties,I absolutely had to blog about the new Mrs Madden's wedding dress...i'm inlove. completely. entirely. head-over-heels inlove with that dress! While I understand frothy frou frou tulle is not to everyone's taste and until now it wasn't my favourite either as 'meringue' dresses sort of remind me of the barbie-esque horridious gown that was Katie Price/Andre/Reid/Jordan whatever's...very very tacky in my opinion but then again each to their own especially on your wedding day. But in the case of Nicole Richie she looked every inch the elegant fashionista that she had evolved into since her stint on the Simple Life. However, there is two more of her gowns yet to surface as she wore 3 different dresses throughout the day; one for the ceremony, one for dinner and one for the after party and all three were Marchesa! Jealous...me?...maybe...sorta...definatley! Congratulations to Mr & Mrs Madden!

No comments:

Post a Comment