Friday 15 October 2010

An introduction...

So I wanted to start off this blog with something funny, like a joke...here goes...

Two cupcakes are sitting in an oven. One turns to the other and says "Man, it's getting HOT in here." The other one turns to the other and says "Ahhhhh! A talking cupcake!"

Did you like that?....ha i thought it was cute, slightly geeky but then again geek is chic non?

Anyhoo...lets talk serious for a second here. I love many things in this world but right now fashion and sweet things are high up on my list. Fashion, in my humble opinion, is a pretty massive industry that everyone buys into whether clothes is an indulgence or a necessity to live. Speaking of necessities to live, food is probably one of the major ones, and if you're like me and have a bit of a sweet tooth then sugary foods makes you happy. For me vegging out in front of Gossip Girl with either a tub of Ben & Jerry's Baked Alaska or freshly baked brownies and a warm mug of hot chocolate really makes life a whole lot sweeter...not looking at the calorie intake makes it easier and not so guilty, althougth I should probably buy the frozen youghurt option instead of full fat icecream...

 

Keep it sweet! xo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment