Monday 25 October 2010

An Armani Experience



^ Me, Frederic and Louise


Hey guys,
Sorry it’s been a while since my last post.
A few weeks ago me and my sister spotted in Marie Claire an Armani make up class coming to Edinburgh, so we booked in of course. So last Thursday we went  to Edinburgh for a girls day out with my mum. When we arrived at the Armani counter at Jenners we were greeted by the lovely Frederic Letailleur, Head Face Designer & National Trainer for Giorgio Armani Cosmetics. Fred was funny and enchanting while he talked us through some of the new products offered by Armani and regaled to us stories of Kate Moss 'borrowing' one of his Eyes To Kill mascaras and working with Angelina Jolie, Christian Slater and many more. He is also a special effects makeup artist and he showed us some of his work from recent films, they were incredible. So after we discussed what we wanted to learn; I wanted to try the new Armani d'rouge 400 red lipstick and Louise desired colourful eye makeup. Fred then set to work showing us how to apply each product for the best possible results. I learned lots of new tricks and tested some amazing products that felt like satin on my skin. Armani cosmetics really reflect the time, effort and dedication by its creators to develop products that actually do what they say they do and more.
I'm happy to say that I'm now an Armani convert!



No comments:

Post a Comment