Tuesday 24 September 2013

My 3 favourite summer nail polishes






As Summer has fallen swiftly into Autumn I thought I would share some of my favourite summer nail colours as an official see ya later summer wrap up.  Since I started growing my nails like a proper married lady should I've really really taken to painting my nails every other day to keep any temptation of biting away. I also detest chipped nails - tacky
Although my nail polish collection is steadily increasing, I tend to be quite seasonal with colour choices and have really been loving these three colours; 

1. Essie's Bikini So Teeny - a gorgeous pastel blue 

2. Nails Inc Totes Pink - an opaque baby pink which I got free in an InStyle magazine so I don't know if it's available anymore

3. Mavala's Nice - a deep red/orange


What are your tried and tested colours for summery talons?


S x

No comments:

Post a Comment