Tuesday 13 March 2012

LFW - DAY 3

Monday was super busy and super loooong!! We were originally meant to be spending the whole day with Christian Blanken but they had a wee mishap involving a zip and a model...

Anyway, Pip, our director, thought it would be a good idea to have a trip down to Oxford Street and Carnaby Street for a little spot of window shopping (obviously meant actual shopping) and lunch before heading over to Somerset House for the show.

At Somerset there were plenty of celebrities but my I was super pleased when I met Tanya Burr and her boyfriend Jim Chapman (both Tanya and Jim have really popular youtube channels) in Libertys shop. Such a geeky celeb spot but I was super chuffed when I met them as I watch Tanya's make-up tutorials all the time. 


This is what I wore:

(Shirt: ZARA, Leather Trousers: Warehouse, High Tops: Lanvin, Bag: Lulu Guinness, Bow Tie: D&G)


Below are some shots of Carnaby Street, models at Christian Blanken, the film crew and at Somerset House...









It's so stressful being beautiful...











                                          KIKI & TOTO (L-R: Jeremy (camera-man extraordinaire) & Stewart (super sound guy)


         Lovely Helen and Ratbag

 









No comments:

Post a Comment